Sunday, May 31, 2015

For the the advisor-less American consumer



Any talk about money used to scare the hell out of me. It was frightening not to have information I knew was critical to my future. Where were these magical solutions?

I tried getting information from Suzie Orman and Ali Velshi and Jim Cramer (host of a screamfest for investors aptly called Mad Money). They were all harsh, scolding, and angry. I couldn't understand them, try as I might. And I felt worse.

Tuesday, June 2. 7:00 pm EDT


Then I learned I was hardly alone. As a matter of fact, I was in the vast majority. I watched a presentation I wished I had seen years ago. No screaming, no shaming, just the basics of how money works for advisor-less ordinary Americans like me. I joined the company that gave me this great information.

Join us for the first of my WebTalks, 
How Money Works. In plain English without confusing jargon, this free workshop will serve as an introduction to more in-depth topics covering the basics of protecting yourself and your family and de-stressing from money worries. 

Debt. Saving for retirement, the kids college. Cutting your taxes. What is a 401(k)? A Roth IRA? What's the importance of Life Insurance and the traps layed by unscrupulous companies. 


It's free, you'll get a complimentary consumer book on family money, and reassurance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment